Monday, December 7, 2015

Nothing like Being Sick in Sacavem! (with pics!)

A few pics of Lee in Sacavem, taken before he was transferred.
  • Lee and some of his investigators in Sacavem
  • Lee with his companion, Elder Leung, in Sacavem.  
  • Lee even mastered Steve's rice pudding recipe!
  • A few views from his apartment! 




           









So this week was pretty uneventful - except for monday! We visited a less active and a friend was there, as well, so we ended up teaching her! Domingas! She really loved our lesson and was happy for us to come back in a few days. Unfortunately, Elder Macedo and I got sick. I started feeling better around wednesday or thurdsay, but then began having these really bad headaches. Sister tavarez decided that the Roberts, the missionary couple here, should take me to the hospital. So we went to the hospital Friday night and figured out that I have a sinus infection, sinnosidis or something like that. The rest of the weekend until today we have literally just been chilling in the house and my head feels like it’s about to explode. It´s kinda hard to read and type so sorry that I´m going to be pretty short with all of you guys today! (I’ll include some pics instead). It wasn´t that exciting of a week anyways, but hopefully I can start feeling better! The headaches are like in the right side of the head and it feels like all this pressure is in my teeth. I could barely sleep the last two nights. I feel bad too because Elder Macedo, being his first couple weeks here, is just kinda chilling in the house with me and we aren´t really doing any missionary work. Big-time bummer! Hope to get better soon|


Elder Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment